Re: [IPk] Enough chat

Just a little technical point here, i think the program Agent from Forte
can be used to manage a list from a users point of view, it sorts the
messages in a tree view and keeps all the messages that are related
together as proper threads rather than most email packages that ignores the
threading concept.

Might be worth people looking at if they are finding the list is getting
too difficult to manage.