Re: [IPk] Enough chat

Ahhhh, are you saying that your comments are about "how much bolus to give"
(example) and after 3 replies its actually about "I've got a bubble in my
pump", because if this is what you are saying then I totally agree.  The
post just seemed to be attacking the content of people comments etc which
as you can understand upset me somewhat.

If I have miss-understood what you were saying then please accept my
apologies, it was 4.30am this morning whilst working at the office that I
saw the post.