[IPk] email overload

John N, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask to be taken off the forum for
the time being. I just can't cope with the amount of emails I'm getting a
day. You may not beleive it but college work is getting pretty demanding
right now.

I can always look at Mums every so often to keep up with things. Also, being
on Hotmail I have to be online to read each email so it costs quite a lot,
which my dad isn't too keen on!

It's been great. No doubt I'll be back! Keep up the good work people. You
can always email me email @ redacted and visa vera.

Keep your eyes open and you'll see me before I'll see you ;o)