Re: [IPk] Marrage and Houses

OK - this is going to sound really soppy, but love and companionship is
what makes a relationship. Marriage is just a legal contract, concerned
with property ownership etc. We'd been living together for 6 years, and
then we married because we needed to formalise in the eyes of the law what
had been reality for years. We are utterly ruthless - previously it would
have cost us in tax/financial terms. We got married when it benefitted us

There we are... Romance is always alive :-)