Re: [IPk] Serious idea, need feedback

Not really, I had the idea that in the book, part of the 3 week plan would
be a diet (John D seems to be the man), which they would have to follow, it
would be even better if each of the meals for the 3 weeks were in a sealed
envelope and they opened each envelope at the start of each week ;-)  The
first time I saw this done was a book about "100 ways to improve your sex
life" and you had these envelopes at the start of each week that you opened
and to would give you a plan for seducing your partner for the week, great
fun, but I left the book somewhere and cant remember where, its was ordered
from amazon.com, really funny that customs opened the box when it came to
Jersey ;-)