Re: [IPk] Serious idea, need feedback

Nat wrote:
>Yeah I was jokeing, and I accept that we can never get a real 'diabetic'
>experience, but it would give them a lot more of an idea.

Nat - I think your plans are excellent, and I'll help where I can - which
is not much at the moment.

My ex-endo in Bristol, Edwin Gale, is famous for having given himself a
major hypo and had himself videoed in the process 8-/

The benefit of a pump is that it's so much better than MDI. So you have to
show people how shit life is on injections and fixed timetables before they
can appreciate the beauty of pump therapy. That's the hard bit.