Re: [IPk] How long do you keep it in

John
I do agree with you, and I am listening to people's advice.
>From what I've read and been told, changing twice a week is not
dangerous per se.
I know I may appear to be a bit cavalier about things sometimes, but
I'm not really.
I go by what my body tells me. If it hurts, I take it out.
If it's fine and heals quickly, I leave it 3-4 days.
All the Sil sites I've used for 3-4 days have so far looked better
than the Sofset ones for 2 days.

Di