Re: [IPk] How long do you keep it in

>I'm sure lots of people would also tell me they keep theirs in longer
>and haven't died yet <g>. In fact, they already have.

But those who have kept it 2 weeks, got septicemia and died won't be around
to tell you it's dangerous...

In reality, I find that the longer I leave it in, the longer the mark takes
to heal on my skin, and can leave scarring. In the long run, abuse of
infusion areas can lead to the whole area giving poor absorbtion. I'm
planning for the long term here, so I tend to change every 2 or 3 days now
without fail. But then, I'm not paying for my sets (the insurance company