Re: [IPk] Re:moody

With a Sofset I can generally get 2 days out of it before it starts to hurt.
With a silhouette (which this was) I can easily get 3 days out of
it. The longest I've gone is 5 days but it started to itch a bit after
that. The site looks fine - no problem there.
I can't see why keeping a set in for longer would make it bend!
Dancing does tend to dislodge it a bit sometimes though asnd cause the
cannula
to bend.
I think a lot of people change their sets twice a week - certainly
those in my clinic do. I know of people who keep them in for up to a
week but I wouldn't go that far.
Of course, I'm open to advice on this.
Di