[IPk] re: Jersey

> Ok, I would recommend that the first pumpers meeting should be in Jersey,
> we could get loads of press coverage,
i think that's a great idea Natty! I'll come to Jersey :-)
Specially if there are nice palces to drink <g>

> I once had the idea of placing a huge sign on the left and right fields
> next to the airport runway, something like "INSULIN PUMPING some .....",

Sorry, natty, yet again your humour has bypassed me :-)
P.S. Sorry John N about the subject headings.
They don't appera on my screen so I never notice if they're right or
not. I'll try and remember.