[IPk] Tidy emails

Sorry - I've got to put my list administrator hat on here:

Polite request to all list members:

When you reply to an email, please don't quote the entire email you are
replying to. Quote bits of it, if it helps put your own comments in
context. But quoting the entire email is unnecessary. And most importantly,
for those who subscribe to the digest version, it makes the digest version
of this list very time consuming to wade through.

Also, could we make an effort to ensure that the subject line of the email
in some way describes the contents of the email. "Stinging boluses" did
start off about stinging boluses, but it then moved rapidly on... It's not
always absolutely clear cut when a subject has changed, but please make a
little effort!

IP-UK list administrator