Re: [IPk] Miss. America

She is cool, very positive about pumps and life in general.  People should
check out the www.missamerica.com site to find out more about her.  I am
hopeing that she may let us put her photo and a few words in the proposed
book, I cant see way she wouldn't, she seems very nice (and yes she looks
good to ;-)