Re: [IPk] ID cards

Thanks was exactly what I meant, I am not sure about this joke you keep
referring to, I don think I've tried to be funny anywhere ;-)

I think for once I was being serious.  Interesting thing DKA, there I was
lying in intensive care hooked up to all these machines looking like a very
strange thing as the dehydration was so bad that the skin on my face was
falling off and when people came in I was still saying that I was fine just
leave me alone I can cope ;-(

PS: For the record, if I offended anyone (with my jokes or otherwise) then
I am sorry ;-(