Re: [IPk] stinging bolus

Ok, I would recommend that the first pumpers meeting should be in Jersey,
we could get loads of press coverage, I could also use the PR guy I use for
work to shout about it.  There is one downside for the Diabetic NON
Pumpers, there are loads of nice places to eat and drink and be merry but
also those poor people on injections will not have the flexabiliy to enjoy
it (Oh what a shame) ;-)

I once had the idea of placing a huge sign on the left and right fields
next to the airport runway, something like "INSULIN PUMPING some .....", as
a company the States (local government) said no but we might be able to do
it for a charity.  Now that really would get some media attention.

I know a few people have been talking about setting up a charity but have
had problems.  I dont know if the laws etc are different for setting up a
charity in Jersey, you can have a Charitable Trust which does clever things
but cant remeber what.

PS: Estelle could you give me a call on 01534-500440 as I've gone and lost
your number and need to ask you a few questions.

Thanks