Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V1 #43

Great to hear all you have been up to.  The printing cost is not as bad as
you might think (dont know what your thing though), how many pages are you
looking at for each issue and how many copies ?  If you wanted 4 pages then
you can use a piece of A3 printed on both sides which can work out very
cheap (done this in the past).  It gets more difficult if you start to have
more pages cos you have to start adding stapleing etc   If there is anthing
I can do to help then let me know.