Re: [IPk] Serious idea, need feedback

Hello Everyone,

like...All of the MD's, nurse educators, nutritionists and behavioral med
(social workers/therapists) people at the Diabetes Center where I live
attended a conference for a week or so and were asked to wear a pump for a
few days (A few weeks may be a bit much to ask, though it would be useful
info for them).  All of the folks who trained me on my pump had worn one
themselves for a period of time and at least had a first hand experience to
refer to when teaching (which I appreciated). i feel that it's a good idea
for those involved with the medical management of pumpers to have that
experience.  A conference/workshop type situation would be a good place to
implelment this idea.