[IPk] Sample Cover the Publication

Here is a sample I have been working on for the publication, what do people
think of the name "Insulin Pumping in the Real World" or IPRW for short.

I think everyone should ignore what I said about the advertising last
night, it was late and after waking up this morning I think it might not be
such a good idea to have adverts but to see if we could get Disetronic &
Minimed to sponsor it.

I think i might have been having one of those moments ;-)