Re: [IPk] Serious idea, need feedback

> What I
> would like to do is to create a document that would be given to
> Nurses, Endo's, GPs and anyone in the medical profession who might
> come into contact with Diabetics (pump or potential pump
> user).

Much of the material you need is in the mail archives now. I can
setup a feedback e-mail address

feedback(or whatever)@insulin-pumpers.org

If the document can be prepared with a suitable format, it can then
be auto-distributed in text, html, and a variety of other forms from
the server, making access even wider. I'm sure you will find helpers
on the US list as well. This topic crosses national borders and is
not unique to the UK.