[IPk] IV/pump

Di, apparently people who go on IV from pump come out with worse BGs. I'll
only be in hospital for the day. They said they'd want me in for the morning
to "monitor" me, then gas me in the afternoon and chuck me out in the
evening to cope all on my lonesome with a painful sleepless night :o(

but my mummy and daddy will be there to hold my hands :o) so that makes
everything ok.... yeah...

Eleanor