Re: [IPk] wisdom teeth

I had my wisdom teeth out and was knocked out for the procedure.  I told the
dentist that I was on a pump and that my basal rate would be fine for the
duration of the procedure (my MD said this too) and he said OK. As far as I
know nobody touched my pump. My BG's were good for the most part afterwards
though I slept for 24hr straight (I did't eat anything for 1-2 days cause my
lip was so numb food/liquids wouldn't stay in my mouth).  My roomate kept
bringing me the pain medication every 4 hours or so after I got home. It was
good medicine....make sure you get some.

Good Luck....