Re: [IPk] ID cards

ELeanor
Personally I'd much rather be knocked out for that.
Then again, I've been knocked out lots of times :-)
When you think of it, there's not much difference between being on IV and the pump, as long as they allow you to tell them what rates you think you should be on.
And it would only be for about 24 hours.
Obviously staying on the pump would be great but i'm not sure that I'd trust many people with charge of my pump.

DI