Re: [IPk] stinging bolus

Will do, I talked to Joan and Rita about it when they were here and they
told me that I had to keep in touch with them when I start playing so that
I dont end up stuffing myself.

On holiday, you must be earning far to much ;-)  Are you going somewhere
nice (stupid question, your not going to go somewhere you dont like are you) ?

Have a good one, dont worry about us lot here in the rain and having to
keep on working ;-(

At 20:55 21/05/1999 +0100, you wrote:

>Nathan
>
>Take care with all that creatine - we don't want you looking like Mary
>Pierce!!
>
>To all on the list I am off on hols for 2 weeks -any queries etc please
>contact Estelle Lucas on 01203 531 338
>
>Best wishes
>
>John

Natty