Re: [IPk] stinging bolus

I hope so, i really would like to get to 18 stone as muscle rather than 18
stone of muscle and fat like I used to be.  I need to play around with the
time to take a bolus whilst training so that i can take a little carbs
before training to stop the glycogen being produced (this happened last
time and the BGs went thorough the roof).  Then if i get the timeing right
and I consume about 50 grams of maltodextrine with about 80 grams of
protein straight after training i should be able to get the post training
window to be blasted with carbs & protein to fill the muscles.  Also I am
going to start taking Creatine Monohydrate again but not for a few months
when i a fully happy with the pump as when i used to take creatine it
seemed to wipe out any insulin in the body which is completely
contradictory to all the research.  I found that if I took 25mg of creatine
with 120 units of insulin my BG would be sky high (1-5 hours after) and
ketones would be +++ even though prior to taking creatine the BG would be
lowish with no ketones.  I have to say the pump in the muscles and the
fullness was out of this world.  The most I ever took was 40mg creatine in
one serving (the recommended is 5mg) with an extra 280 units of insulin and
guess what.  The same thing happened, hi BGs, ketones etc.  The interesting
thing was that if I took creatine and say 30 units of insulin, the same
would happen but I would only need about 20-30 units to get the BG back to
normal and to get rid of the ketones.  40mg in one go caused a great pump
that lasted for days but the stomach cramp was mad and the muscle was so
pumped it was difficult to move.

Anyway we will see what happens in a few months.