Re: [IPk] stinging bolus

Yeah, the ketones have been fine, nothing as yet, I think the infection is
wearing off as the dizziness is going.  I am in touch with Joan frequently
which is great.  It still amazes me how lucky were are to have people like
Joan and all the other medical (and non medical) people to help us.  I have
to say going on a pump is definitely not to be done by yourself, can be
very confusing but its definitely worth it.

At 10:49 21/05/1999 +0100, you wrote:

>Nathan
>
>Don't forget to test for ketones regularly when your bgs go above 17-these
>higher doses are pretty common during illness
>
>Have you let Joan know what is happening - I'd strongly recommend that you
>keep in daily contact with her while this situation persists
>
>Best wishes
>
>John H

Natty