Re: [IPk] stinging bolus

Nat wrote:
>Yeah that sounds like a good idea, when i took the tender out there was a
>really big lump under the skin which seems to have gone now.
>When I spoke to Joan she said the same as you and suggested taking 8 before
>eating, more during and some after if needed.

I tend to under-bolus before a meal, and then between courses or at the end
I'll do another catch up bolus based on what I know I've eaten.

Things are going a lot better lately since I really tightened up on carb
counting. These last 3 days have been pure magic for me: I believe I've
kept my bg between 4 and 10 the whole time. Eating whatever I want. No mild
hypos. No peaks. That's unheard of for me.

But I have gained weight this last month as well. It may or may not be
connected to the accuate carb counting. Don't know. Just a few pounds here
and a few pounds there... but it's creeping up. I lost about a stone
(that's 14 pounds for our American readers...) when I went on the pump, and
my face became much leaner. But I hope this isn't middle age spread setting it!