Re: [IPk] ID cards

The pump is the perfect tool to keep your bg steady. You know that. They
don't. Educate them. They may need some persuasion, but it's a perfect
learning opportunity for them. Get them to have a chat with your pump trainer.

If my dentist wasn't able to intelligently discuss with me diabetes
treatment methods that he didn't understand, I wouldn't trust him to take
my teeth out...