Re: [IPk] ID cards

> I was told by someone on the Db newsgroup to keep your pump out of site
> otherwise security people give you hassle as they think its a pager.

I've heard that too. However if it sets off the alarm you have to
answer lots of questions too. Probably not a good time to be using a
non-QR set or to have the pump stashed in some hard to get at place!
I'll be going through a Turkish airport in the summer, which is scary
enough at the best of times without having dodgy looking devices in
your underwear!

> Rita and Joan were over here they said they were working on something like
> an id card that sort of opened up as well with info on the pump and also
> info about the user.

That sounds like a great idea.