Re: [IPk] ID cards

I was told by someone on the Db newsgroup to keep your pump out of site
otherwise security people give you hassle as they think its a pager.  When
Rita and Joan were over here they said they were working on something like
an id card that sort of opened up as well with info on the pump and also
info about the user.