Re: [IPk] ID cards

That's true. You would be on IV insulin anyway (which is pretty much
the same as a pump in terms of how it works).

I bet they'd do the same if you had to have a GA (though I know
people in the US have stayed on the pump for it).

And guess what - in the UK they don't use Humalog in IVs, only
Actrapid (AFAIK) because "it's too dangerous". And then they wondered
why I was hypo when they took me into the operating theatre!