Re: [IPk] ID cards

Estelle - if I, for example, got knocked down in the road (in Britain) and
rushed off unconcious to hospital, what is the chance that anybody there
would have a clue what to do with this insulin pump thing attached to me?

What would be the response of the average hospital? Do they all have
instructions on the use of insulin pumps? Or would the resident
diabetolgist put me back on long acting insulins and things until I could
take control?