Re: [IPk] stinging bolus

Yup it was me, I have one again over the past few days which was stinging,
but i was putting large bolus amounts in (13-15 units) in one go.  I moved
it and its fine.  It also seems to happen if you dont go deep enough, seems
to be fine if you go it at 45 degrees, but then again i do have a chunk of
fat there ;-)