[IPk] stinging bolus

I think someone (Natty?) asked about this recently, but I can't
remember the answer.

Today I've been getting a stinging sensation when bolusing. I'm
guessing that this is a sign that the site needs to be changed?

I was planning to anyway but don't have any more infusion sets
(hopefully the ones Ray sent will have arrived when I get home).

The site feels fine otherwise though and I've never had this before.