Re: [IPk] racing

Ele - are you doing any revision at the moment? Or just sitting
around writing emails? It's only when you are being paid lots of
money by an employer that you are allowed to sit around all day
writing inconsequential emails...

Loads of different things affect bg's... carbohydrate, insulin and
exercise are only one tiny part of the equation. Unfortunately they
are the only things we can realistically control, so that's what we
focus on. But it's not the whole picture. Since pumpers have much
more precise tools to control the system, it's then that you start to
get interested in the other things.

Or am I just a control freak?