Re: [IPk] no delivery alarms

Hi Morag
It wasn't a criticism about the alarm, just a question.
It's as well to know these things!
I agree about the sensitivity thing. 2 units is not a serious problem
from the DKA point of view, although you might only be taking 0.5
units/hour or less, in which case it would be 4 hours at least - quite a long time.
One thing I find generally about the alarms is that it's quite easy not to
hear them (apart from the really loud sireny one). Though I guess it
may not be a problem for those with the 507's adjustable volume I