Re: [IPk] racing

This is quite interesting as I have a condition that the doctors are
looking into at the moment which makes me have very high adrenaline levels.
 If I remember correctly a normal reading for adrenaline is round about 50
something and mine is currently up at 330 which is way off the scale.  The
effect is that the BGs seem to be up rather than down, and the docs seems
to expect it to go up.