Re: [IPk] first impressions

> Michael, yeah, but it's not quite the same as being with people in
> person, and it's hard to get medical people and everyone else
> together to chat on line. I know it's even harder to get people to
> travel to one place, but we could give it a go.

There have been a number of nice chats on the US list that have been
beneficial for those involved. The UK list is still small enough
that it is easier to coordinate a chat amongst members. I've added a
United Kingdom chat room to the web site to assist you. That way the
chat transcripts will be separated from others. If there is a
particularly good chat, perhaps with a doc or other 'valuable'
moderator, the transcripts can be edited and posted on the site.