Re: [IPk] Sofsets

I don't mind people seeing my bleeding finger, it's more the fact that
I'm going to have to explain it all to them I think.

I can test my blood sitting on a bus quite happily with strangers, but
not in a restaurant sitting next to my friends, especially if they
don't know I have DM or don't know much about it.
I managed to test in front of my friends on Saturday but only after
they had watched me change my set.
I think i'm just weird about things like that.
Di