Re: [IPk] no delivery alarms

Hi Estelle,
In theory I agree with you.
But in that case, why does the no delivery alarm commonly occur midway
through a bolus?
What I wondered was whether it sometimes requires a significant
amount of pressure buildup before the alarm is activated?
For example, if I put my finger over the end of the tubing and bolus,
i don't get a no delivery alarm immediately - it might take several
tenths of a unit. But the insulin still isn't getting through. So what
I'm saying is it might take say an hour for the no delivery alarm to
go off with just basal insulin being delivered.
Does that make sense to anyone or am I just inventing problems?