Re: [IPk] Sofsets

Well that wouldn't have been so bad, but I had to refill the reservoir
and change the tubing and everything (since it wasn't a QR set), and
then put it in with the Sofserter (slightly more conspicuous!) And
then I had to do it all again when the first one didn't work! It made
the train journey less boring anyway!

I've changed a Silhouette many times sitting at my desk with other
people in the room without them noticing.
The strange thing is, I still feel really selfconscious about blood
testing in public!