Re: [IPk] no delivery alarms

> > Also, since it only happened halfway through a bolus of 2 units, does that
> > mean I might not have been getting all the basal insulin beforehand (since
> > it's a much smaller amount it might not have alarmed)? My Bg didn't seem
> > to indicate this but I had been to the gym and was running low anyway.
> You'll pretty much have got all it told you you had got.

I *knew* you were going to misunderstand me :-)
What I meant was how do I know if the basal insulin had been going
through or not, since presumably it wouldn't have alarmed with such
small doses? Or is it the actual fact of having a larger amount of
insulin that causes it not to get through, if you see what I mean?