Re: [IPk] Sofsets

> I guess the needle might have been slightly bent - I didn't look
> closely. Inserting a set on a moving train while trying to avoid the
> glares of your fellow passengers is probably not the best option
> either!

I changed infusion set at the table during dinner at a posh
restaurant in Freiburg last week. That was a first. I truly have no
shame! I'd got a run of no delivery alarms, so I got my spare Tender
out (I always keep one in my case) and stuffed it in there and then.
Takes 60 seconds start to do a set change on the fly. Solved the