Re: [IPk] no delivery alarms

> Also, since it only happened halfway through a bolus of 2 units, does that
> mean I might not have been getting all the basal insulin beforehand (since
> it's a much smaller amount it might not have alarmed)? My Bg didn't seem
> to indicate this but I had been to the gym and was running low anyway.

You'll pretty much have got all it told you you had got. No Delivery
alarms are the bane of my life. They come in phases. The first
thing I do is to straighten everyting out and bolus again (the
outstanding amount) This often works. It seems to be a common
problem with the Minimed pumps. The Disetronic HTron+ doesn't
suffer this problem. It pumps at a much higher pressure.