[IPk] no delivery alarms

Last night as I was in the middle of bolusing I got a no delivery
alarm. I couldn't figure out a reason and wasn't sure what to do. I
thought maybe it was just the tube that was kinked or something, so I
pulled it all out straight and then bolused the remaining amount and
it seemed OK. Is there anything specific I should check for when that
happens? Apart from the obvious empty reservoir.

Also, since it only happened halfway through a bolus of 2 units, does
that mean I might not have been getting all the basal insulin beforehand
(since it's a much smaller amount it might not have alarmed)? My Bg didn't seem to indicate this
but I had been to the gym and was running low anyway.