Re: [IPk] Sofsets

Thanks Michael
yes, I'm using a Sofserter. Maybe I shouldn't bother :-)
I guess the needle might have been slightly bent - I didn't look
closely. Inserting a set on a moving train while trying to avoid the
glares of your fellow passengers is probably not the best option
I'd never heard of that happening before as I assumed the force it
goes in with would prevent that happening.