Re: [IPk] racing

Di, I wouldn't say I was particularly active that day, just pretty scared
that I was on deaths doorstep!! 2 Porche 911's crashed in the same place at
different times and totally ruined their bodies. drivers weren't hurt but it
kinda put an edge on the day.

I thought adrenaline and stress sent my bgs high-ish aswell, it must have
been my muscles using my energy I guess.