Re: [IPk] Carb. Counting / Pizza

I think the reason noone has a single successful strategy for dealing
with pizza is because it affects people differently.

Some people have found strategies that work, some haven't.
I'm happy to do any research on pizza :-) though I try to avoid it
because of the fat.

I know a lot of people deal with fat in general (not just oizza)
using a higher temp. basal rate. The question is, how would I figure
out how to do it? Would I, say, reduce the bolus by half and then
divide the remaining units equally over say a 4 hour period?

So if I was going to take 4 units for the meal, I'd take 2 for the
meal and then increase my basal by 0.5 for the next 4 hours?