Re: [IPk] racing

Hi Eleanor
I would guess you were using up a lot of energy.
I imagine you were quite active all day.
Adrenaline and stress sends my Bgs way up.
I went to Blackpool on Saturday and went on the Big One, amongst other
things. My Bg afterwards was 13 which I'm sure was due to the
stress. I thought about doing a "before and after" test but couldn't
be bothered!

BTW anyone know how many carbs in a cheeseburger and small fries (nice healthy food)?
My guess seemed to be pretty accurate but I was doing lots of exercise too.