[IPk] racing

ok, last Thursday I went to a track day with my dad at Donnington.
Unfortunatly I didn't get a chance to drive the variety of cars there,
ranging from Porches, TVRs, Ferraris, Lotus etc, but I managed to blag myway
into getting plenty of rides around the track.

I thought I was going to die.....! I was holding so tightly to the seats I
think I left inprints!!

so, as you can imagen there was quite a lot of adrenaline flowing through by

I stared the day with perfect BGs but throughout I went hypo. Could this
have been the affect of the adrenaline or do you think I was using so much
energy tensing my muscles and holding onto the car seat for dear life!!

I usually find that excitment and adrenaline sends me high.

Any thoughts ??