Re: [IPk] Tender/Rapid

Ah, now I see. I wouldn't have thought of that.
All is suddenly becoming clearer (I think).
but surely gravity has an effect too?
If I take a tube full of liquid and connect it to something at one end, the
liquid will still flow out of the other end if it's pointing down. If
it's level it won't becaseu there's no gravity forcing it downwards
(or anything else), but if it's vertical it will. Isn't it the same
with the pump tubing?

Di
P.S. My BG didn't do anything strange so I presume they weren't air
bubbles. More likely the strange idiosynracies of my vision. Grrr, my
appointment at the eye hospital got cancelled yesterday as my ophtho
is ill, so more waiting till I get to find out what's going on with my
eyes.