[IPk] Responsibility

Eleanor Biddle wrote:
> If this sets a bad example, I do appologise, but I have to say John, that
> since I've been on the pump, I've become less resonsible, but at the same
> time my diabetes control has improved. I guess it all comes down to how each
> individual deals with their life and diabetes control.

There's responsible and responsible. Being responsible for watching the
clock, and getting your next carbohydrate at a specified hour, or you go
hypo, is one thing. Being responsible for keeping a pump in your pocket,
but being free to eat whatever you want whenever you want and still keep
a good bg is another...

mailto:email @ redacted